With the evolution of software solutions for different segments, it has been
a nightmare for IT managers to select the right solution for their business, often leading to system integration complexities. This has given rise to some of these issues:
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) a Re-Engineering solution to integrate IT processes across
the company's division and departments addressing scalability and optimization.
• Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), still in the early stage, attempts to provide unanticipated new functionality to partially foresightful legacy architectures without having to incur the downtime, cost and disruption of re-architecting and re-building currently useful legacy functionality. EAI promotes Any-to-Any integration of heterogeneous application logics and data repositories and formats that promote component based application development at all layers of the architecture.
ESPL excels at enterprise IT solutions. Our expertise in Workflow/Business automation products, helps us handle the complex enterprise software environments ranging from new solutions to re-engineering for scalability or optimization. ESPL understands the vision for the application and not simply the current technology, which in turn determines the appropriate architecture, customization features, installation procedures and level of complexity. ESPL's structured methodology for software applications/e-business solutions ensures early stage risk management and mitigation strategies, which helps in careful planning of the right resources.
ESPL works with customers to ensure that they have the correct suite of integration applications and provide the best, next generation successful IT solutions. Our strengths highlighted here will tell you why it is the best fit for enterprise software development.
• Design of framework and implementation methodology for application integration.
• Development of component based applications in all the layers of the EAI architecture.
• Track record in Workflow and Business Automation products
• Deep Functional & Domain expertise
• Multiple architectures and technologies awareness
• System Integration skills varying from web, email, app-servers, data warehousing to client server technologies
We emphasize an extremely high level of customer involvement which ensures that at the end of our contract, our customers will receive immediately usable software. The end result is a solution that provides no interruption to your business, yielding an earlier return on investment. If you have any questions about our process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.